The Writer’s Cabinet
Crafting a scholarly piece of work
I am an experienced doctoral supervisor, and I have spent many years helping students draw out ideas and put together a scholarly piece of work that will then become their master or doctoral dissertation. I have had the privilege of supporting students who believed they could not write, and never would be able to. I have learned a lot from them. I am now able to guide, even the most doubtful scholars, over the hurdles of scientific writing, finding joy in expressing their ideas and sharing their passion for their research work.
I offer counselling for structuring, writing and submitting scientific papers, dissertations, monographs and edited books in peer reviewed collections. I work in English, French and Italian and can offer expert assistance with translations.
Remembering and story telling
Maybe your dream is to unleash the writer that has been dormant in you for so long and to draw more upon your creative impulses and the call to write. I awaken your authorship and help you translate your inner experiences into words, making sense of life-time trajectories and lessons. Using subtle energy work (journaling, story-telling), I help uncover your life purpose as a writer, and what is ready to be remembered, now seeking expression through words.
I accompany people wanting to self-publish. I also help cohere and curate collective pieces of work.
- Coaching sessions (60 min): 750,00 DKK (5% reduction for 5 sessions, 10% reduction for 10 sessions)
- Manuscript assessment: 400,00 DKK/hour
- Reviewing and preparing scientific papers: 550,00 DKK/hour
- Proofreading: 350,00 DKK/hour
- Light editing with proofreading and basic layout: 350,00 DKK/hour
- Extensive editing with re-writing of sections: 550,00 DKK/hour
- Indexing: 650,00 DKK/hour
- Referencing: 600,00 DKK/hour
- Translating: 650,00 DKK/hour
- Manuscript layout for publication: 350,00 DKK/hour
- Book cover: 450,00 DKK/hour
However you choose to work with me, we will set up an agreement in which we affirm the terms of collaborative processes and individual responsibilities and, more importantly, what we are invoking together in terms of deliverables and collaboration.